Monday, February 26, 2007

Writing in the Sky

Sore throats and tiredness gave me a great excuse for a weekend in and to discover a few new wonders that will transform my life. Although seldom to be parted with my xda or laptop i also have a habit of writing post-its and covering my desk with them - outlook tasks just aren't the same. Now the answer to all my problems, well post-it ones anyhow - is here - NoteScraps.
Post-its of the digital variety.

Discovered this on Slugger O'Toole where he was noting a recent speech from Ian Paisley in which he seems to have dropped the IRA he usually adds on to Sinn Fein. Obviously you need speeches or the like to play with Tag Cloud so thought I'd do a quick comparison between two presidential speeches - Nixon's resignation and Clinton's 'I have sinned' speech. Clearly I need to get out more often at the weekends.



created at TagCrowd.com

created at TagCrowd.com
Living in the happy oblivion of new gadgets and so getting through Monday morning...

1 comment:

akenny02 said...

I've had my blog for a while, I had it private for a while and never advertised it!
I'm supposed to be putting together a small prayer group for the course, not leading or anything. Finding people to pray could be fun enough.